Friday, April 21, 2017

Bikini Stuffing

Two priests were going to Hawaii on vacation and decided that they would make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed, they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts and shirts, sandals, sunglasses, etc. 

The next morning, they went to the beach, dressed in their "tourist" garb and were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery. Presently, a "drop dead gorgeous" blonde in a tiny bikini came walking straight toward them. They couldn't help but stare. As she passed them she turned, smiled, and said: "Good morning father, good morning father." Nodding and addressing each of them individually. They were both stunned; how in the world were they recognized as priests? 

 They went back to the store, bought even more outrageous outfits and again they settled on the beach in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine, etc. After a while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a string bikini this time, came walking toward them again. (They were glad they had sunglasses, because their eyes were about to pop out of their heads). Again, she approached them and greeted them individually: "good morning father", "good morning father" and started to walk away. 

One of the priests couldn't stand it and said, "just a minute young lady. Yes, we are priests, and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did YOU know?" "Oh father, don't you recognize me? I'm Sister Kathryn!"
********************

BIKINI STUFFING GONE WILD! JUST FOR YOU GUYS WHO WANT TO SEE MORE SKIN.
A shapely lady in a bikini walked into the ocean to take a swim. 
A large wave came up and washed over her, tearing off her bikini top.
She came out of the surf with her arms folded across her chest.
Little Johnny, playing in the sand looked up at her and said,
"Lady, if you're going to drown those puppies, 
I'll take the one with the brown nose.
******************** 

YOU GUESS IT.  THE GIRL IN THE INVISIBLE BIKINI!
SHE GOT BUTT!
OMG!  SHOULD HAVE WORN A BURKA!
********************

An old man on the beach said to a beautiful girl in a bikini, "I want to feel your breasts!" "Get away from me, you crazy old man!" she replied. "I want to feel your breasts, I will give you twenty dollars," he said. "Twenty dollars, are you nuts!? Get away from me!" 

"I want to feel your breasts, I will give you $100!" he stated. "NO! Get away from me!" "$200", he offered. She paused to think about it, but then comes to her senses and said, "I said NO!" "$500 if you let me feel your breasts," he claimed. She thought, well he is old, and he seems harmless enough... and $500 IS a lot of money... "Well, OK... but only for a minute." 

She loosened her bikini top and while both are standing there on the beach, he slid his hands underneath and began to feel. Then he started saying, "OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD..." while he was caressing them. Out of curiosity, she asked him, "Why do you keep saying, 'Oh my God, oh my God'?" While continuing to feel her breasts he answered, "OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD, where am I ever going to get $500?"
********************
NOW A FEW WELL STUFFED BIKINIS
MY PICK OF THE LITTER!



Check out below links
GIRL GUN LINK
COMIC HEROINES LINK
DAMSELS IN DISTRESS LINK

No comments: