Friday, May 5, 2017

Transgendered Man, Who Also Identifies as The Greatest Running Back , to Sue the NFL For Not being taken in Draft

That Billy Bob Sue can run like the dickens,” says Ida Mae Allison of Eddyville, Iowa. “I was so disappointed when he was denied his dream of being an NFL superstar this year, It just isn’t right.” 

Ida Mae, along with her son Bobby Bertha William and her grandson Billy Bob Sue, live on a 1200 acre farm in Southeast Iowa, right in the heart of corn country. Mr. Bob Sue, who is transgendered, also identifies as the best running back in the nation. He had hoped to leave behind his small town life as a farmer and bring his self proclaimed dominate football skills to a major NFL city, like Chicago or Kansas City, but that dream has been shot down. 

 “I can run like it’s nobody’s business,” claims Mr. Sue. “I could run from here to that cow, in high heels no less, in under 35 seconds. But you know what? Them highfalutin coaches in the Pros are just scared of someone like me. Well, I’m about to sue some asses!”  
Thanks to Whacked News
********************
And now what you've been waiting for:  
STRAIGHT FEMALES!
PETA WOULD BE OUTRAGED
WHAT DID THEY WEAR BEFORE CAVEMEN LEARNED TO KILL ANIMALS?
GIVE ME A COUNTRY GIRL ANY DAY
IF SHE'S HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THAT TOP, I COULD HELP!
THAT FISH IS BOTH LUCKY AND UNLUCKY
I DEMAND MY FLAG BACK!
I LOVE SUNFLOWER SEEDS.  WOULD LIKE TO GATHER SOME HERE!
********************
Check out below links
GIRL GUN LINK
COMIC HEROINES LINK
DAMSELS IN DISTRESS LINK

No comments: