Friday, July 7, 2017

Killing the Pig

Former President Obama's limo is driving along a back country road on the way back to Washington from Maryland, when all of a sudden a pig jumps out in front of the limo. Barack, upset, tells the chauffeur to drive to the nearest farm house so he can pay for the damages and apologize. 

They arrive at the farm house up the road, and Obama tells the driver to go inside and tell the farmer and his wife what happened. 

Two hours later, the driver emerges from the door with his clothes in disarray, a brown paper bag, and a huge smile across his face. 

Barack wants to know what happened. The driver tells him "I went inside, they made me a nice steak, then the parents introduced me to their 24 year old daughter who was a finalist in the Miss America pageant, they left us alone to have sex for an hour, and when I was finished, I came downstairs and the mother had this bag of cookies for me. 

Barack says "What did you tell them?" 

The driver replies "I told them I was Barack Obama's driver, and that I just killed the pig"
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!  
I'LL PROVIDE A SIX FOOT BOX AND A PLANE 
FOR THE TRIP BACK TO HIS HOMELAND--KENYA!
********************

No comments: