Tuesday, July 11, 2017

White Model With ENORMOUS Breasts Turns Black

Rachel Dolezal may be the most famous white woman to try to turn herself black, but she’s far from the only one. A German model has spent tons of money giving herself enormous breast implants, as well as making her skin as dark as she possibly can. 

Martina Big began transforming herself in 2012, after her boyfriend encouraged her to become a model. Initially wanting to emulate British cover girl Katie Price and Playboy model Pamela Anderson, but she didn’t think that either of them were curvy enough. She has given herself breast implants that can be inflated as large as 32S by injecting saline into them. 

But she wasn’t content with just making her breasts humongous; she also wanted to get “darker and darker and see what the limits are”. So in addition to a dedicated tanning bed regimen, Big injects Melanotan into her skin.
So far, Big loves the way she has made herself look. “I love the contrast of my bright blonde hair and my dark, crispy brown skin,” she said. “I love seeing the reactions of people. I can see their big eyes when I walk past and their shocked faces, thinking ‘how is this possible?’.” 

Yet she insists that she isn’t trying to change her skin color. “Yes, I have the skin of an African girl,” she said. “But I am not pretending to be a black girl. I’m going to create a unique and exotic Barbie with dark tan, bright blonde hair and exaggerated curves. I like this look.” She also admitted that her fans were surprised by her transformation at first, “because they have never seen a white girl change her skin to African dark before”. But now they are encouraging it — as does her boyfriend.  Read more.....

No comments: