Monday, November 20, 2017

Orgasms on Demand

A man and a woman are sitting beside each other in the first class section of the plane. The woman sneezes, takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose, and shudders quite violently in her seat. The man isn't sure why she is shuddering and goes back to reading. A few minutes pass. The woman sneezes again. She takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose and shudders quite violently in her seat. He turns to the woman and says, "Twice you've sneezed and twice you've taken a tissue and wiped your nose then shuddered violently! Are you sending me signals, or are you going crazy?" 

The woman replies, "I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I have a rare condition and when I sneeze, I have an orgasm." The man, now feeling a little embarrassed but even more curious says, "I've never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?" The woman looks at him and says, "Pepper." 
********************
Two drunks left the bar and found themselves walking on a railroad track. After about 2 miles the first drunk says, "these are the longest damn stairs I've ever climbed. The second drunk replies, "yea they are, but it's these low hand rails that are killing me."
WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS ONE!
JUST TWO GIRLS ON THE BEACH!
SOME THINGS LOOK BETTER UP CLOSE!
SHE IS BLOCKING THAT OCEAN VIEW!
********************
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... CLICK ABOVE IMAGE TO SEE MORE  STRING BIKINIS FROM 
THE VAULT OF GUNS AND BIKINIS OR CLICK THIS LINK!!!!

No comments: