Saturday, March 25, 2017

Adventures in Sex

SORRY, THIS IS ALL I CAN SHOW FOLKS.  THIS BLOG IS RATED "PG"
HURRY UP HOT SHOT I'M HUNGRY!
For those who may be a product of one of our current progressive diploma mills.  The above insect is the preying mantis.  The female is the larger of the two and eats the male after mating.

PRELUDE TO A HOOK-UP
OLD GAL, YOU WERE A HARD NUT TO CRACK!
I HAVE TO GET A NUT!
ONE COULD SAY THESE SPATTERED LOVE BUGS DIED WITH A "BANG"!
OMG, HIS HANDS ARE SO BIG.  I WONDER IF HIS.................!
LET'S TAKE OUR TIME.  WE ONLY GET TO DO THIS ONCE EVERY 17 YEARS!
SOMEHOW THIS REMINDS ME OF THE BELOW IMAGE
YEP, IT DOES LOOK LIKE THE ABOVE
I CAN SEE MYSELF HERE!
BUGS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!
___________________________________________________________
More Bugs and Babes



Color Splash Babes

Click on above links to visit site

No comments: