Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Recently released image offers conclusive proof 'The Alien Threat is Real'

I hesitated before posting the below image, for fear of sending the general population into panic.  But after hours of painstaking deliberations I convinced myself that all Americans should be alerted to the ALIENS that walk among us.  
Thanks to The Feral Irishman  for the Alien angle
Conseguimos que el gringo!  
Translation: "We got the Gringo"!
Do most of the aliens in your area speak Spanish?  
If so, you need to tell them  
"Obtenga la mierda fuera de mi paĆ­s"!
Translation: Get the fuck out of my country! 
******************************
WAITING FOR 'GRINGO' SEASON TO OPEN!
LET US OUT WE PROMISE NOT TO KILL AND STEAL AGAIN

I would add, that many Latinos here in the states are good people and citizens.  That said there is an element, who hates America, and still blames us for taking land away from Mexico in the 1848 war.  Those that think this way are not only enemies of the gringo here in this country, but enemies of America as well.  I have many, many Mexican friends who live south of the border as I use to live there myself.  Most of them know only too well the caliber of  those crossing out borders illegally.  I'm afraid, those sneaking into the USA are not the cream of the crop, but in many cases the rotten apple in the barrel.

******************************
And then, there are the ones like the below 
for which I would eagerly drive to Brownsville, TX to pick up!


Color Splash Babes

Click on above links to visit site

1 comment:

GOODSTUFF said...

Eva Mendes is checking out the concept of immigration. Plus, at no extra cost, links to tease and please

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-152nd-issue.html