Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Rule 5 - Sue Lyon and the Lolita Effect

One day this old man was about to have sex with a young girl which he did not know. The old man began to put on his condom when the young girl asked him why is he putting one on. She said "you don't have to worry about getting me pregnant because you are too old and you don't have to worry about catching anything because you are going to die pretty soon anyway". The old man continued to put on his condom he then looked up at the girl and said, "young girl the reason I am putting on this condom isn't because I am afraid of getting you pregnant or catching anything. I just like the scent of burning rubber."
******************************



 An old man is sitting at a bus stop, when a teenage boy with a multi-colored mohawk sits down. The old man just stares at the boys hair, finally the boy says "What haven't you ever done anything wild or crazy"? The old man replied "Yes, years ago I screwed a peacock and was just wondering if your my son"?
******************************

Why is it the older I get the younger the girls get?  Oh, and by the way, I'm not that ole fart in the ice cream truck cruising the neighborhood after the elementary school lets out.  Now if it's the local college after girl's soccer practice---well that's another story.  Recall seeing  'Lolita' with Sue Lyon and James Mason many years ago.  As a young man I thought she was an absolute knockout.  Later I found she was only 15 when making the movie.  Damn, she looks better today than back then.  Of course, the years have etched their mark on me while the girl on the screen remains untouched by time.  One could call it "The Lolita Effect".  That terrible urge to reach out and grab the closest young thing.  But then facing the reality, that somethings are just beyond my grasp.  Below are some images of Sue Lyon---some from that very 'Lolita' movie from 1962.

SCENE FROM 'LOLITA'.  DIRTY OLD MAN WAS WATCHING!
VERY REVEALING IMAGE FROM THAT PERIOD
SCENE FROM 'LOLITA' WITH JAMES MASON.  HE WAS A COLLEGE PROFESSOR AND SUE A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL.
A FEW YEARS AFTER HE MOVIE DEBUT.
NOT A MOVIE SCENE, BUT FROM A FEW YEARS AFTER THE 1962 MOVIE
SCENE FROM 'NIGHT OF THE IGUANA' WITH RICHARD BURTON
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S ON HIS MIND
DAMN, I LOVED THIS GIRL BACK THEN!
****************************** 
Check out below links
GIRL GUN LINK
COMIC HEROINES LINK
DAMSELS IN DISTRESS LINK

No comments: