Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sue Ann Langdon, Hollywood Movie Queen from the 1960's


Hollywood movie queen from the mid 1960's.  Played in a number of movies and TV shows.  My favorite from those years was the movie "The Rounders with Sue Ann, Glenn Ford and Henry Fonda.  You may recall it.
******************************

SHOWN HERE WITH 007
WITH  THE 'KING'
SKINNY DIPPING WITH FONDA AND FORD AT A STATE FISH HATCHERY IN 'THE ROUNDERS'

******************************
 JOKES OF THE DAY


Two men bumped buggies in the store.  An old one and a young one.  The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate." 

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?" The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, Blue eyes, long legs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, and a halter top . 

What does your wife look like?" The old guy says, "Doesn't matter . Let's look for yours."
                                    
  ********************
The little girl asked her mother how she got here.  The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made.' 

Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.' The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?' 

The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his.'                                     
********************
A man with a gun went into a bank and demanded their money. Once he was given the money, he turned to a customer and asked, 'Did you see me rob this bank?' The man replied, 'Yes sir, I did.'

The robber then shot him in the temple, killing him instantly. He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, 'Did you see me rob this bank?' 

The man replied, 'No sir, I didn't, but my wife did.
 ********************
Rule 5 Country GIrl 

Stunning Beauty 

Rule 5: Girl and Horse 
Other Rule 5 Sites:  Give them a Peek

No comments: