Friday, August 4, 2017

RACKS

My Rezimay 
Deer Sur, 

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the Paper.
I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do Sum Acounting 2. 

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole Person. Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me. 

I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2 Complikaited 

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a Job Bcuz of my persinalety.. 

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, 

I can start imeditely. 

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser 

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar. 

Sinseerly, 

 Peggy May McBiggins 



Dear Peggy May: 

You start on Monday, we have Spell Check.
THANKS TO WOODSTERMAN
  

CHICK ON ANY THUMBNAIL TO SEE FULL SIZED IMAGE!a

No comments: