Monday, October 23, 2017

Condom Jokes


These three rednecks were sitting around one day, comparing their wives to see who had the dumbest. 

The first redneck said, 'My wife's so dumb, she bought a toilet, and we don't even have running water.' 

The second said, 'That's nothing! Mine bought a ceiling fan, and we don't even have electricity.' 

The third said, 'Aw, that's nothing! I was goin' through my wife's purse for some whisky money t'other night and found a box of condoms. And you know what? She ain't even got a penis!'


********************
Why is a woman like a condom? 

They both spend more time in your wallet than on your penis.
********************
You think seven years bad luck for breaking a mirror is bad?

Try breaking a condom... 
 ********************
I said to the wife last night as we were getting into bed, "That box of Olympic condoms arrived today. I think I'll wear gold tonight." 

She said, "Why don't you wear silver and come second for once?"
******************** 

No comments: