Saturday, January 27, 2018

Like Big Butts, then move to Hollywood or Harlem

Just recently, it was reported that a number of camels in a Saudi beauty contest were disqualified after it was discovered their beauty was enhanced by Botox InjectionsRecently I visited the Golden State, specifically the Hollywood area and was quite shocked to see the women of Sunset and Vine had unusually large butts and lips.  My cousin, who I was visiting explained this abnormality noting that for some reason the women of tinsel town felt that inflated butts and lips made them more attractive to members of the opposite sex and likewise members of the same sex for those so inclined.

I'm at a loss to explain this, but I do recall a statement made by my grandmother so many years ago:  When she commented on the size of black women's posteriors and their big lips.  I must wonder is this California fade is just an effort by white women to express their solidarity with their black sisters or is there some darker motive.  After all, being white seems to be very unpopular in many progressive circles.  What's next?  A return to the days of Al Jolson and Blackface.    


CROSS-POSTED AT TOTUS

No comments: